Smart Money Management
Using your KAIKU Card is easy. With low fees and lots of features, it fits any lifestyle. And since it's reloadable, you can add money when you want, spend it when you need to, and manage it all online or from your mobile device. Pay bills, add checks, withdraw money from more than 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and even share money with friends or family. Now that's smart.
- Direct Deposit
- From a Bank Account
- From another KAIKU Card
- From a Check
Use anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted at millions of participating locations across the globe online or in stores, and take advantage of monthly offers on top brands from Visa.
Just add more funds anytime when you want to spend again.
Cards for Families
The KAIKU Visa Prepaid Card is a great way for families to budget and spend responsibly. Get your first Card and then add additional Cards to your account for loved ones.
- Add up to 4 additional Secondary Cards
- Teach family members about managing finances
Note: All additional Cards share the same funds
from the Primary Account cardholder.
Click here to view our Schedule of Fees.Apply Now Back to Top
Peace of Mind
Use your Card anywhere and feel safe knowing that you are protected from unauthorized transactions if your Card is ever lost or stolen.
- Your transactions are protected with Visa's Zero Liability Policy1
- Your account is monitored with advanced fraud detection systems
- Your customer data is secured on network platforms which are
compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS)
- Your personal information is encrypted and protected by VeriSign
- Your transactions are processed with advanced software applications
- Your funds are FDIC insured through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.